Don’t feel overwhelmed and like you have to get EVERYTHING all at the beginning. You can add to your art supplies as you go! Start with my must have colors and a few basics.
- 2 Sets of Brushes – Basic & Detail
- Mixed Media Pad
- Paper Towels
- Tablecloth – plastic or disposable
- Easel – Optional – I like to paint flat sometimes and on an easel sometimes! Your choice!
- Canvases – Your choice in size. I teach on 11×14 or 16×20
- Brush Cleaner
- Pallet knife – You can do cheap plastic or get a nice metal set. Either are fine!
- PAINT!!! – Start with my list to get essentials! You don’t always have to have my exact colors so don’t stress over it!
Brands I use: